You will need to be a Salesforce Administrator to see which Users have connected a Mailbox to Ebsta Sync.
Administrators can define what Salesforce fields we use to search against when we land on a particular Object. For example:
- When viewing an Account; search ‘Website’ and ‘Contact: Email Address’
- When viewing a Contact; search ‘Email Address’ and ‘Email Address 2’
- When viewing a Custom Object; search ‘Custom Field 1’
Manage Search Rules
1. Go to a Salesforce Record (e.g. a Contact, Account or Opportunity) that has Ebsta added to the Page Layout
2. Click on your Name in the top right-hand corner and click on Settings from the dropdown
3. Click on the Settings dropdown in the top right-hand corner and then click Search Rules
4. You now have the ability to make tweaks and changes to Ebsta best suits your requirements.
Select the appropriate Salesforce Object on the left-hand side and then uncheck Run Default Rules in the top-right hand corner to begin making changes.
One you have made all your changes, click Save.
What is the Related Object?
This is the list of Salesforce Objects which relate to the selected Salesforce Object (e.g. You could select the Email Address field from Contacts that relate to an Account).
What is the Search Field?
This is the specific field you may wish to search against (e.g. You may want to search against a secondary Email Address field or a custom field).
What is Trim to Domain?
This will allow you to run broader searches based on the domain rather than a specific results (e.g. To “trim to domain” against a Contact’s Email Address field would see Ebsta search for “acme.com” as a domain rather than just firstname.lastname@example.org, potentially showing results for email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com too).