You will need to import Ebsta Sync's Data using Salesforce's Data Loader. If you do not have already have Data Loader installed, follow the instructions in the following article:
1. Open Data Loader.
2. Click Settings and ensure insert null values is unchecked. Click OK.
3. Click Insert and then login to Data Loader.
Note: The Password for Data Loader is your normal Salesforce Password followed by your Security Token. Your Security Token is included in the email you received when you most recently set/reset your Salesforce Password. If you do not have it, you can reset it by logging into Salesforce, going to My Personal Information and then clicking Reset My Security Token.
4. Select your Salesforce Object (e.g. Contacts) and then upload your CSV file.
5. Click Create or Edit a Map.
6. Map the File Column Header values to the Field Names.
7. Click Next and then choose where you wish the file to be saved.
8. Click Finish.