We’d like to think you've found everything you needed in our Knowledge Base but if we've missed something or you still require help, you can submit a Support Ticket to our Customer Support team.
Because we are awesome people, we want to review and resolve your issue as quickly as possible. However, we need a couple of things from you in order to do this. Here’s a check-list to work through before submitting your ticket:
1. Which product are you experiencing the issue with.
i.e. Ebsta for Outlook and if you want to really make us smile, the version you’re using.
2. A full screenshot displaying the issue.
As the old cliché goes, ‘a picture paints a thousand words’ and for us, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing by sending us a full screenshot with the URL at the top.
Take this example of an issue:
“When I'm viewing an email, Ebsta for Outlook isn't pre-populating the fields in the Ebsta for Bullhorn window”.
With minimal information, we’re in limbo, much like you. To dive head first into the issue, we’d need a full screenshot of the Ebsta for Bullhorn window as well as a screenshot of the email (or ideally an attachment of the email itself). where the issue occurs. This is important as it enables us to replicate the issue.
3. A clear and descriptive breakdown of the issue you’re experiencing.
We don’t expect writers of you but it would be fantastic if you could include the following:
- What you were doing when the issue occurred so that we can attempt to replicate it
- The version/edition of Bullhorn your organisation is using
- Any other relevant information you think would help us make your Ebsta awesome again!
Once you've worked through the check list, send the information across to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation email that your request has been submitted and we will try our best to respond to your request as quickly as possible!