We’d like to think you've found everything you needed in our Knowledge Base but if we've missed something, you can submit a support ticket to our Customer Support team.
Because we are awesome people, we want to review and resolve your issue as quickly as possible however, we need a couple of things from you in order to do this. Here’s a check-list to work through before submitting your ticket:
1. Which product are you experiencing the issue with.
i.e. Ebsta Chrome for Salesforce, Ebsta Sync for Salesforce (previously Managed Package), or Ebsta for Bullhorn (Outlook, Chrome or Word plug-ins) and if you want to really make us smile, the version you’re using.
2. A full screenshot displaying the issue.
As the old cliché goes, ‘a picture paints a thousand words’ and for us, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing by sending us a full screenshot with the URL at the top.
Take this example of an issue:
“My emails aren’t syncing properly/some are missing”.
With minimal information, we’re in limbo, much like you. Let’s suppose you’re using Ebsta Sync. To dive head first into the issue, we’d need a full screenshot of the Ebsta Sync window, including the URL at the top of the page (this is important as it allows us to run a test search against that specific object), as well as a screenshot of the the physical email you’re expecting to see (or ideally an attachment of the email itself).
3. A clear and descriptive breakdown of the issue you’re experiencing.
We don’t expect writers of you but it would be fantastic if you could include the following:
- What you were doing when the issue occurred so that we can attempt to replicate it
- A list of all Users affected by this issue (if applicable) and the username (or any affected User) used to log into Salesforce/Bullhorn
- The version/edition of Salesforce/Bullhorn your organisation is using
- Any other relevant information you think would help us make your Ebsta awesome again!
Once you've worked through the check list, send the information across to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll immediately receive a confirmation email that your request has been submitted and we will try our best to respond to your request as quickly as possible!