You will need to have administrator rights to make any changes to the fields in Ebsta for Bullhorn. If you do not have administrator rights then please contact your administrator.
1. If you have administrator rights, go to our the Ebsta for Bullhorn Control Panel and click on the CRM Integration button.
2. This page will allow you to customize the fields that appear in Ebsta for Bullhorn. You can choose between Candidate, Contact and Company fields by selecting the option from the tabs.
3. Click and drag the Bullhorn fields you wish to add to Ebsta for Bullhorn from the the Field Selector column to the Displayed Layout column.
Note: The Bullhorn fields on the left-hand side, Displayed Layout, are those displayed in Ebsta for Bullhorn. The Bullhorn fields on the right-hand side, Field Selector, are all unused fields available to you.
4. Click Update Layout to save all the changes you have made.
5. The changes will automatically filter through to your plugin. However, you can speed up the process by refreshing the settings within the plugin. You can do this by opening Ebsta, clicking on the Cog icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the Ebsta for Bullhorn window and then clicking the Refresh Settings button.