Watch this short video giving you a step-by-step tutorial on how to add Ebsta Sync to your Account, Contact, Lead and Opportunity Page Layouts. Or read our Get Started Guide below.
Note: These instructions outline how you can add Ebsta Sync to your Account Page Layout. The process is exactly the same for Contact, Lead and Opportunity Page Layouts.
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Customize > Accounts* > Page Layouts.
* You can substitute Accounts here for Contacts, Leads and Opportunities, if you wish.
3. Click Edit next to the correct Accounts* Page Layout.
4. Select Visualforce Pages, and then select Section.
5. Drag it down into the Account* Page Layout. When it has turned green, you will be able to drop it into the Page Layout.
6. Add the following properties and click OK.
7. Select Ebsta from the Visualforce Pages tab and drag it into the newly created Ebsta Section.
8. Click on the Spanner icon in the Ebsta view. Add the following properties and click OK.
9. Click Save to update the Account* Page Layout.
10. Navigate to the Account* view in Salesforce. You should notice a new Ebsta Section like the one shown below.
Click Sign in with Salesforce.
11. Users will then need to connect their Inbox.
Recommended next reading: