Ebsta is easily customized to better fit your workflows and processes in Salesforce. You can fully customize the fields displayed in Ebsta and add any Custom Objects you may have in Salesforce.
All customization is done via Ebsta’s Control Panel. If you haven't already done so, we recommend reading the following article:
Learn more by reading: How do I access the Control Panel?
How to add a Custom Object to Ebsta
1. Access Ebsta's Control Panel
2. Click CRM Integration in the left-hand column.
3. Select the Custom Object you wish to add from the drop down.
4. Click the red Disabled button so that it turns to a green Enabled button.
5. Once enabled, you will be presented with two columns; on the left Current Fields Selected is a list of fields that will be displayed by Ebsta and on the right in the Available Fields column are all unused fields that are available to you. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
6. Once you are happy with your settings, click
7. If you wish to add another Custom Object, select it from the drop-down and repeat steps 4, 5 & 6.
8. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.
Learn more by reading: How do I refresh my Settings?
Recommended next reading: