Ebsta is easily customized to better fit your workflows and processes in Salesforce. You can fully customize the fields displayed in Ebsta and add any Custom Objects you may have in Salesforce.
All customization is done via Ebsta’s Control Panel. If you haven't already done so, we recommend reading the following article:
Learn more by reading: How do I access the Control Panel?
How to customize the Salesforce fields displayed in Ebsta
1. Access Ebsta's Control Panel.
2. Click CRM Integration in the left-hand column.
3. Select which object you wish to customize from the drop-down.
4. On the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently being displayed in Ebsta. On the right, Available Fields lists the fields that can be added to Ebsta. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
5. Once you are happy with your settings, click
6. If you wish to customize the display for another Salesforce object, select the object from the drop-down and repeat steps 4 & 5.
7. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.
Learn more by reading: How do I refresh my Settings?
Recommended next reading: