Ebsta is easily customized to better fit your workflows and processes in Salesforce. You can fully customize the fields displayed in Ebsta and add any Custom Objects you may have in Salesforce.
All customization is done via Ebsta’s Control Panel. If you haven't already done so, we recommend reading the following article:
Learn more by reading: How do I access the Control Panel?
How to remove a Salesforce field from Ebsta
1. Access Ebsta's Control Panel.
2. Click CRM Integration in the left-hand column.
3. Select which object you wish to customize from the drop-down.
4.On the left, Current Fields Selected lists the fields that are currently being displayed in Ebsta. Click and drag the field(s) you wish to remove from Ebsta over to the Available Fields column on the right.
5. Once you are happy with your settings, click
6. If you wish to customize the display for another Salesforce object, select the object from the drop-down and repeat steps 4 & 5.
7. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.
Learn more by reading: How do I refresh my Settings?
Recommended next reading:
1. Access the Ebsta Chrome Control Panel and click on the CRM Integration button on the left-hand side.
2. Select the appropriate entity from the tabs.
3. Click and drag the Salesforce fields you wish to remove from Ebsta Chrome from the Displayed Layout column to the Field Selector column.
Note: The Salesforce fields on the left-hand side, Displayed Layout, are those displayed in Ebsta Chrome. The Salesforce fields on the right-hand side, Field Selector, are all unused fields available to you.
4. Click the Update Layout button once you have made all the changes you require.
5. The changes will automatically filter through to your plugin. However, you can speed up the process by refreshing the settings within the plugin. You can do this by opening Ebsta Chrome, clicking on the Cog button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Ebsta Chrome window and then clicking the Refresh Settings button .