Ebsta Chrome’s email tracking feature delivers real time notifications to you when someone opens your emails – very handy for example, if you are relying on someone else to respond to you to meet a pressing deadline.
Ebsta also provides you with an overview of email tracking activity; how many times emails are opened, where they are opened and on what device they are opened on. This valuable insight can be used to improve your future communications with them. For example, if you see that a Contact has opened your email multiple times in one day, you can follow up immediately while you’re top-of-mind.
Watch this short video showing how to track email opens in Gmail or read the guide below.
Get Started: Tracking Emails
1. When you have composed your email and are ready to send, check the Track Email box .
2. Ebsta Chrome will notify you when the email has been opened by the recipient.
3. To access a complete overview of all email tracking activity, click the Email Tracking icon in the Ebsta bar.
The Emails Opened feed will give you insight into your emails that are being opened in real time. The feed is ordered by most recently viewed.
The All Tracked Emails feed will show you all the emails you have tracked and whether they have been opened or not. The feed is ordered by most recently tracked sent email.
4. When there is tracking information relating to a person whose email you are viewing, the Email Tracking icon will turn yellow in the Ebsta blue notification bar.
Clicking on the yellow Email Tracking icon will give you a overview of email tracking activity related to this specific person.
5. You can also access the email tracking information by clicking the Email Tracking button when viewing that person's record in Ebsta Chrome.
To learn in more detail about Ebsta Chrome's Gmail Integration for Salesforce, we also recommend visiting the Gmail & Salesforce Integration section of this Knowledge Base.