Ebsta Chrome will sync your Calendars within 5 minutes of connecting your Google Calendar. It will then run a re-sync once every hour. At any point, you can decide to turn Calendar sync off.
How to turn Calendar Sync off
1. Open Ebsta Chrome and click the Settings cog icon .
2. Click Google Calendar Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
3. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
4. Click Stop Calendar Sync.
5. The Current Sync Status will change from Active to Awaiting Setup. The calendar sync is now turned off but can be re-activated at any time. Click on the cross in the top right-hand corner to exit the setup window.
Recommended next reading: