Make your work-life just that little bit easier by syncing your Google and Salesforce Calendars. Ebsta Chrome has the most comprehensive and trusted Google calendar sync in the world. You are able to manage multiple calendars syncing, time zones, reoccurring events, updating and deleting events and more.
Watch this short video showing you how to sync your Google and Salesforce Calendars or read the guide below.
How to sync your Google and Salesforce Calendars
1. Open Ebsta Chrome and click the Settings cog icon .
2. Click Google Calendar Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
3. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
Note: If you get a warning message telling you you don't have access to all necessary fields to perform a sync, you'll need to customise the fields in your Salesforce Event layout.
Learn more by reading: How do I customize the fields in the Salesforce Event Layout?
4. Select which Google Calendar or Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce and which way you wish the Sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Google Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Google Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways. When you are happy with your selection, click Preview Settings.
If you haven't already done so, we recommend reading the following article:
Learn more by reading: How do I manage Multiple Google Calendars Syncing with Salesforce?
5. Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
6. The sync process will commence within five minutes of connecting your Google Calendar(s). It will then run an automatic re-sync once every hour.
Recommended next reading: