1. Open Ebsta Chrome and click on the Settings cog icon .
2. Click Google Calendar Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
3. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
4. Amend your Calendar Sync Settings and when you are happy with your selection, click Preview Settings. If you haven't already done so, we recommend reading the following article:
5. Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
6. You will now have changed your Google and Salesforce Calendars Sync settings. Your changes won't take effect until the next automatic re-sync which takes place once every hour.
Recommended next reading: