How to update your time zone settings in Salesforce
1. Login to Salesforce, click on your Username in the top right-hand corner and select My Settings from the drop down.
2. Click Personal in the column on the left-hand side.
3. Click Language & Time Zone.
4. Choose your Time Zone and click Save.
How to update your time zone settings in Google
1. Open Google Calendar. In the list of Calendars on the left, click on the drop down arrow next to the appropriate calendar and select Calendar Settings.
2. Choose your time zone from the drop down menu in the Calendar Time Zone and click Save.
Recommended next reading: