Let's assume you have been browsing a profile online and the Ebsta for Bullhorn notification bar has alerted you that the person doesn't exist in your Bullhorn database. You can add this person as a Candidate into Bullhorn straight from the browser with Ebsta.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon to open the Ebsta for Bullhorn window.
2. Hover over the Add button and select Candidate.
3. Ebsta for Bullhorn will pre-populate fields with relevant information available from the web page*. Once all fields are complete, click Save.
*Note Ebsta will not automatically pre-populate fields when adding a new record to your database from LinkedIn. This is to ensure that our users comply with LinkedIn terms and conditions.
Learn more by reading: Using Ebsta for Bullhorn on LinkedIn
4. Ebsta for Bullhorn will ask you to confirm that you have the necessary permissions to create this record. Click Add as New.
5. The record will then be added.
Recommended next reading: