Let's assume you have been browsing online and the Ebsta for Bullhorn notification bar has alerted you that the person doesn't exist in your Bullhorn database. You can add this person as a Contact into Bullhorn straight from the browser with Ebsta.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon to open the Ebsta for Bullhorn window.
2. Hover over the Add button and select Contact.
3. Ebsta for Bullhorn will pre-populate fields with relevant information available from the web page*. Click the Company Lookup button to search for a Company record to associate the Contact to.
4. Search for the Company record and select it.
Note: If you don't have the company in Bullhorn and wish to add it, follow the instructions below.
5. Complete any additional fields and click Save.
6. Ebsta will ask you to confirm that you have the necessary permissions to create this record. Click Add as New.
7. The record will then be added.
Add a Company
1. If when searching for a Company to associate a contact to, there are no matches, click Add New.
2. Once all fields are complete, click Save and the Company record will be added.
Recommended next reading: