Ebsta's Calendar Sync depends on you having a number of Salesforce Event fields accessible to successfully sync Events between your Google and Salesforce Calendars. These include:
You will get a warning message from Ebsta when you try and sync your calendars if you do not currently have access to any of these fields. You can ensure that these fields are accessible by following the steps below.
Note: You will need to have Salesforce Administrator rights to make these changes. If you do not have Salesforce Administrator rights, please contact your Salesforce Administrator.
How to customize the fields in the Salesforce Event Layout
1. Login to Salesforce and click Setup in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click Customize in the left-hand column. Now click Activities and then Event Fields.
3. Click on the appropriate field (e.g. Start).
4. Click Set Field-Level Security.
5. Ensure the field is marked as Visible next to the appropriate Salesforce Profile(s) and click Save.
Recommended next reading: