1. Click Reports.
2. Click New Report.
3. Click Opportunities> Opportunities, then click Create.
4. Apply the following Filters to pin-point the Opportunities you wish to Report against.
Please select a Date Range applicable for your business requirements. You can, if you wish, add an Opportunity Owner to report on Opportunities relating to specific Users (e.g. "Harry Hill")
5. Drag and drop the following fields from the left-hand column to the main Reporting Table:
Opportunity Stage Duration
Ebsta Score (relating to Opportunity)
Opportunity: Opportunity Name
6. Click Tabular Format and change type to Summary.
7. Click the drop-down arrow next to Stage Duration > Summarize this Field...
8. Select Sum, then click Apply.
9. Drag and drop the Opportunity Name column header into the "Drop into a field here to create a grouping" section.
10. Click Add Chart.
11. Select the Scatter Graph option.
12. Choose "Sum of Stage Duration" for the X-Axis and "Sum of Ebsta Score" for the Y-Axis, then click OK.
13. Click Save.
14. Add this Report to your Dashboard in Salesforce by following the steps in the below article:
Recommended next reading: