Purchasing additional licenses for Ebsta for Bullhorn is quick and easy. You will need to have administrator rights to purchase additional licences.
If you do not have administrator rights, please speak to your administrator.
1. Click on the Settings Cog button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Ebsta for Bullhorn window.
2. Click the Access to Control Panel button to automatically login.
3. You will be taken straight through to the Subscriptions Management page. Your subscription plan will appear in the table beneath Company Subscription, such as the example below:
4. Now click on Upgrade Now. This will take you to an interim page where you can select the new subscription type, new quantity and when you want to changes to take affect.
Note: You will need to select a new total quantity. For example, if you had 10 licences and wanted to go to 20, you would put 20 as the new total quantity rather than 10.
5. Once you are happy with the changes click Save. You will receive an invoice from us that confirms the upgrade.
If you encounter any problems purchasing additional licences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our sales team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Recommended next reading: