A multi-select field in Ebsta for Bullhorn is used when the field in Bullhorn is set-up to allow for multiple values.
You can change a field in Ebsta for Bullhorn from multi-select to a single select drop down by unchecking the Allow Multiple Values box in Bullhorn.
Note: You will need to be a Bullhorn administrator to gain access to your field mappings in Bullhorn. If you do not have Bullhorn administrator rights then please contact your Bullhorn administrator.
1. If you have Bullhorn administrator rights, go to www.bullhorn.com and login.
2. Go to Tools and click on Field Mappings.
3. Go to the relevant section. For example, Candidate.
4. Identify the field you wish to edit. For example, Source. Now uncheck the box in the Allow Multiple Values column.
5. Click Save to confirm your changes.
6. Login to the Ebsta for Bullhorn Control Panel, go to CRM Integration and click Update Layout to reload all the fields. Please then Refresh the Settings in Ebsta.