Firstly, please check which version of Microsoft Word you are running to ensure you install the correct version of Ebsta for Bullhorn.
Learn more by reading: How do I know which version of Microsoft Word I have?
1. Click the appropriate link to download Ebsta for Bullhorn:
Word 2007 and 2010 x86 (32-Bit)
Word 2013 and 2016 x86 (32-Bit)
Word 2010 x64 (64-Bit)
Word 2013 and 2016 x64 (64-Bit)
2. Open the File once Ebsta for Bullhorn has downloaded and click Run.
3. A Welcome page will then open. Click Next.
4. Now check the "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" box and click Next.
5. Click Next again.
6. Confirm you wish to install by clicking Install.
7. Complete the install by clicking Finish.
8. Ebsta for Bullhorn will now have installed in Microsoft Word. You may need to open and close Word a couple of times.
Recommended next reading: