Due to popular demand from our users, we added this new feature in early 2016. Ebsta Chrome now enables you to sync your Salesforce Contacts to Google. Users have full control of which Contact lists to sync and which fields to include in the sync process. The two main benefits of Salesforce Contacts Sync are:
1. Suggested email addresses for Salesforce Contacts in Gmail
When you begin typing an email to a Salesforce Contact, Gmail will auto-fill the name and email address for the Contact.
2. The ability to sync your Salesforce Contacts to your iPhone, iPad and Android
Syncing your Salesforce Contacts to Google means you can then sync your Google Contacts to your iPhone, iPad, Android, and other mobile phones and tablets mobile device. Here are some handy links:
Get Started: Google and Salesforce Contacts Sync
1. Open Ebsta Chrome and click the Settings cog icon .
2. Click Google Contact Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
3. Click Contact Sync Settings.
4. Select which Contact List you wish to sync by clicking Start Sync next to your chosen Salesforce Contact List.
Note: You can run as many sync processes as you wish. Click + Create New List if you wish to create a new Salesforce Contact List View.
5. Choose the Salesforce fields you wish to sync to Google Contact fields, then click Preview Settings.
6. The Contact Sync Preview confirms the Contacts that will sync and which fields are includes in the sync process. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
7. The sync process will now commence. Ebsta Chrome will sync Contacts from your chosen Salesforce Contact List to Google. It will then run an automatic re-sync once every hour.
To learn in more detail about Ebsta Chrome's Gmail Integration for Salesforce, we also recommend visiting the Gmail & Salesforce Integration section of this Knowledge Base.